Updated: Nov 19, 2018
Are you ready to compete in the #RUTSTACHECHALLENGE? No Shame Til' November? Let's grow out the gnarliest Rut Stache that you can grow, while raising money for conservation and Backcountry Hunters & Anglers.
How Does It Work?
1. Grow a mustache through the month of October (and beyond if you want to roll it into No Shave November). Tag @eastmeetswesthunt on social media and use the hashtags #RUTSTACHE and #RUTSTACHECHALLENGE . The best looking rut stache will win some prizes!
2. Set up a fundraiser on Facebook with the money going to Backcountry Hunters & Anglers. This is actually really simple to do. Just click on mine below, and start your own. The goal is to have your friends and family on social media to "sponsor" you growing your rut stache and raise as much money as possible to keep public lands in public hands. The person who raises the most money will get the grand prize!
3. Like East Meets West Outdoors on Facebook and follow @eastmeetswesthunt on Instagram
4. Subscribe to the website at www.eastmeetswesthunt.com
What Can You Win?
1. East Meets West Hunt Apparel Prize Package - #RUTSTACHE shirt, Arrowhead shirt and Adventure Hat
2. Heather's Choice Breakfast/Dinner Combo
3. OnX Hunt Elite Membership
4. Wild Carrot Deer Attractant 10 Pack
5. MTN OPS Ignite Sampler Package with bottle